How to Apply Our Custom Sun Screens.
FIRST, LETS FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF SUN SCREEN YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND ARE APPLYING.
• Standard Sun Screens- May be applied to the inside or outside of your windshield.
• Premium Sun Screens- May be applied to the inside or outside of your windshield.
• Reflective Sun Screens- May be applied to the outside of your windshield.
• Carbon Fiber Sun Screens- May be applied to the outside of your windshield.
Applying our vinyl sun screens is a rather easy process, "if you go slow and take your time".
If you have noticed, we do not have transfer tape over your decal. This is because it is not needed.
Please follow these steps on applying-
(This should be done with two people.)
1. Clean off the window's surface of any dirt, debris, or any solutions that will repel water.
2. Measure down the windshield, on the driver and passenger side of the vehicle, how many inches where you would like the decal to sit from the top of your window.
3. Now, place a piece of tape on each side of the window at the exact measurement you would like your sunscreen to be placed, "this is allowing you to know what is straight across the window when you are going to apply the decal".
4. Peel half of the vinyl completely off of the backing and cut off the excess backing paper.
5. Now, heavily spray water onto the windshield and on the sticky side of the vinyl.
6. Place the vinyl, "sticky side down" onto your windshield. Due to all of the water you may now easily move and place the decal however you would like. (If more water is needed, just peel back the decal and spray more water).
7. Once half of the vinyl is placed as needed on the windshield, you may repeat the same process for the other half of the vinyl.
8.When the whole decal is in place, carefully press out all of the air bubbles and water from underneath the vinyl decal with a squeegee.
9. Once the water under the decal has dried and the vinyl is fully adhered onto your windshield, you may now take a razor and trim around the window, removing all of the excess vinyl.
*If you would like you may trim the vinyl a .25" larger than the outside of your window. Then you may push the .25" of extra vinyl underneath the plastic trim on the windshield. This will allow you to have a seamless finish of your decal. "Please just be careful not to damage your trim".
TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO-
*CLICK HERE FOR OUR VIDEO
ALSO FOR EXTRA HELP, TAKE A LOOK AT OUR STEP BY STEP PICTURES-
*CLICK HERE FOR OUR PICTURES