How to Apply Our Sun Screens.
Applying our vinyl sun screens is a rather easy process.
If you have noticed, we do not have transfer tape over your decal. This is because it is not needed.
Please follow these few steps on applying-
(This should be done with two people.)
1. Clean off the window's surface of any dirt, debris, or any solutions that will repel water.
2. Measure down the windshield, on the driver and passenger side of the vehicle, how many inches where you would like the decal to sit from the top of your window.
3. Now, place a piece of tape on each side of the window at the exact measurement you would like used, "this is allowing you to know what is straight across the window when you are going to apply the decal".
4. Peel half of the vinyl completely off of the backing and cut off the excess backing paper.
5. Now heavily spray water onto the windshield and the sticky side of the vinyl.
6. Place the vinyl sticky side down onto your windshield. Due to all of the water you may now easily move and place the decal however you would like. (If more water is needed, just peel back the decal and spray more water).
7. Once half of the vinyl is placed as needed on the windshield, you may repeat the same process for the other half of the vinyl.
8.When the whole decal is in place, carefully press out all of the air bubbles and water from underneath the vinyl decal with a squeegee.
9. Once the water under the decal has dried and the vinyl is fully adhered onto your windshield, you may now take a razor and trim around the window, removing all of the excess vinyl.
TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS PROCESS, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO-
*CLICK HERE FOR OUR VIDEO
ALSO FOR EXTRA HELP, TAKE A LOOK AT OUR STEP BY STEP PICTURES-
*CLICK HERE FOR OUR PICTURES